DVD neXt COPY DVD neXt COPY Blu-ray Converter $49.95
With DVD neXt COPY Blu-ray Converter, now you can convert standard Blu-ray videos (M2TS format) and 3D Blu-ray videos (SSIF) to High-Definition formats or even 3D (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Apple TV h.264 720P, HD WMV, MPEG-2/MPEG-4 TS HD Video) with excellent and unmatchable converting speed, while preserving HD quality. Some of latest encrypted Blu-ray DVDs may require a third party plug-in, DVD neXt COPY Blu-ray Converter has been optimized for use in conjunction with the third party software AnyDVD HD, to decrypt and convert the latest encrypted Blu-ray DVDs.
Newly introduced NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP graphic acceleration technology can double the converting speed and bring a faster experience in converting. The adoption of multi-threading decoding technology can make full use of the processing competence of multi-core CPU and promote the converting speed as well.
Apart from converting to HD format, it can also convert to popular common-format videos, such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, and FLV. Most multimedia players like iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox, Zune, NDS, Wii, or mobile phones support and play these types of videos.
Preview Blu-ray movies, clip the movie, crop movie screen, adjust video properties, or add watermark are some of the features that come with DVD neXt COPY Blu-ray Converter.
- Convert Blu-ray discs in high speed while preserving high audio and video quality
- Convert standard Blu-ray videos to HD popular common video formats or even 3D videos
- Convert 3D Blu-ray videos to common 2D videos, convert 3D Blu-ray videos to 3D formats
- Extract audio from Blu-ray movie
- Capture movie stills and save as JPEG format
- Edit video by trimming, cropping, merging and adding video effects
So if you are looking to convert or author your own Blu-ray DVDs, then DVD neXt COPY Blu-ray Converter is the solution you need.
|Play Blu-ray Videos on Your Multimedia Devices Turn your iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Apple TV into a Blu-ray movie theater!|
- Blu-ray Disc Converter
With advanced blu ray disc decoding technology, DVD neXt COPY Blu-ray Converter can convert Blu-ray (M2TS) videos into HD or general-format video files. Supported HD videos: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Apple TV h.264 720P, HD WMV, MPEG-2/MPEG-4 TS HD Video. Supported general-format videos: AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, and FLV.
- Blu-ray Audio Extractor
You can even convert music from Blu-ray discs and convert them into popular audio files. Supported audio formats: MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, FLAC, APE, M4A, RA, AC3, MP2, AIFF, AMR, SUN AU.
- 3D Video Converter
DVD neXt COPY Blu-ray Converter can not only convert 3D Blu-ray video to standard video, other formats of 3D videos, but also convert standard Blu-ray video to 3D formats of video.
- Blu-ray Movie Image Capture
Capture movie images with the built-in player according to interval and duration. Supported picture formats: JPG, PNG, GIF, and BMP.
|Edit Videos and Add Effects Trim, crop, merge, split, add watermark, adjust effects to polish your videos!|
- Crop, Merge, and Split Videos
Users can trim and crop video size; merge several videos into one file; or split one video into several files.
- Add Watermark or Artistic Effects
Personalize video by adding picture watermark or text title; colorize your video by adding special video effects like Negative, Old Film or Snowflakes.
- Add and Adjust Subtitles
Add a subtitle file with its settings adjusted optionally to output a movie with subtitles you want.
- Exact Video and Image Settings
Improve video quality by manually adjusting display brightness, contrast and saturation.
- Real-Time Preview
To avoid errors and mistakes, preview and compare the original video from the converted video in the built-in video player.
|Change Preferences to Optimize Profiles Set video and audio parameters and create your own output profiles for next use!|
- Adjustable Output Parameters
Customize video and audio settings such as bit rate, resolution, frame rate, sample rate, codec to correspond with your multimedia players.
- Several Profiles to Choose from
Choose from numerous profiles available for different device types. Set your own preferred settings and save as your own profile for future use.
- Get File Size Compute your desired output file size with the built-in bit rate calculator.
- Better Support For Blu-Ray Discs and Source Video Files
Improves the decoding competence of software to better code Blu-ray discs and source video files(including multilingual audio track and subtitles in multiple formats).
|HD Quality Quickly convert, take full use of your CPU, save your time, free your hands, and relax you!|
- NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP Graphic Acceleration Technology
Newly introduced NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP graphic acceleration technology which can double the converting speed and bring a faster experience in converting. The adoption of multi-threading decoding technology can make full use of the processing competence of multi-core CPU and promote the converting speed as well.
- Batch Conversion
Convert several files at a time in batches to save time.
- Run in Background
Run converter in the background to do other tasks on your computer.
- Set Action After Conversion
Set an action (shut down, hibernate, exit or standby) after a conversion is done to avoid waiting.
- HD-Quality Video Output, True-to-Life Images
Convert Blu-ray M2TS format videos to HD formats; preview Blu-ray videos; capture movie stills.
Output Devices Support
- iPod, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPod touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G, Apple TV
- PSP, PS3
- Xbox, Xbox 360
- General 3GP mobile phone, BlackBerry, etc.
- General MP4 players: Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, etc
- Windows Mobile devices: Pocket PC, Dell Axim X51, HP iPaq hw6500 series, etc.
Input File Formats Supported
- Video M2TS, SSIF
Output File Formats Supported
- Video: AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, H.264/MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, MOV, RMVB, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, VOB, TS, DV, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4),MPEG-2 HD Video (*.mpg; *.mpeg), MPEG-2 TS HD Video (*.ts), Quick Time HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.wmv), Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video (*.avi)
- Audio: MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, FLAC, APE, M4A, RA, AC3, MP2, AIFF, AMR, SUN AU Format
- Image: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PN
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- 256 MB of RAM (512MB or above is recommended)
- 50MB for installation only
- Graphic Card Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
- Others BD-ROM; AnyDVD HD v6.5 or above for encrypted DVDs; UDF2.5 Driver (for Windows XP only